How We Use Your Information
- Users can generally visit the church website without revealing who they are or other personal information.
- The church will not collect any personal information about visitors to the website except when they knowingly provide it for the purposes stated below.
- We will not use your personal information for any other purpose without first seeking your consent, unless authorised or required by law.
- Generally we will only use and disclose your personal information as follows:
- to establish and maintain your involvement with the Church
- to answer your inquiry
- to register you for Growth Groups, events, conferences
- to assist us to make the church's website and programs more valuable to our community
- The church will take reasonable steps to keep secure any personal information which we hold and to keep this information accurate and up to date. It will not be passed to third parties.
- The Internet is not a secure method of transmitting information. Accordingly, the church cannot accept responsibility for the security of information you send to or receive from us over the Internet or for any unauthorised access or use of that information.